[FLASH-USERS] Core Collapse Simulations

Peter Manzella peter.manzella at maine.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:05:25 EST 2023

Hey all,

I've been looking around through the FLASH folders, particularly in
source/simulation/simulation main, the reason for this is that I plan on
using FLASH in 1,2,and 3- dimensions to simulate core collapse supernovae,
while including the effects of rotation and magnetic field interactions. I
saw some of the tutorials on the FLASH code "USER SUPPORT" section, and
while slightly helpful, I still don't fully know where to start. I see that
there are some nice sample codes in simulation main for this, but they are
missing the bits that I would like to include. If anyone can offer
advice/guidance/ or point me somewhere else for more information, it would
be greatly appreciated.

(I hope this is the right place to email)

--
Peter Manzella
PhD Candidate, Department of Physics and Astronomy
peter.manzella at maine.edu

“If you run out of ideas follow the road; you'll get there.” – Edgar Allan
Poe