[FLASH-USERS] Problem with 1d ccsn

Kaldawi, Thomas Tkal at lle.rochester.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:00:15 EDT 2023

Did you try it with “then” at the end of the lines? Like:

if (…statement…) then
   Run code
endif

Sincerely,

Thomas Kaldawi

On Jul 10, 2023, at 11:53, Peter Manzella <peter.manzella at maine.edu> wrote:

Hello,

I had emailed about this issue a few months ago, and after I had insured that I could successfully run the problem in the QuickStart section of the user guide, I retried the test code of the 1d ccsn, and I got the same error, I had contacted the admin of the cluster I am using and they are not sure what is going on either, and help is appreciated! Attached is a screenshot of the error and the file the error is referencing.

--
Peter Manzella
PhD Candidate, Department of Physics and Astronomy

“If you run out of ideas follow the road; you'll get there.” – Edgar Allan Poe
<makeerror710ref.PNG>
<makeerror710.PNG>

For list info, including unsubscribe: