[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Re: Sedov running time problem

Yên Bình yenbinhpy308 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 00:29:59 EDT 2023

Dear Adam Reyes,

I did just as you suggested, I changed those parameters:
sim_nsubzones = 16
lrefine_min_init = 4
The initial frame does have the grid refinement but the following frames
seem to be a uniform one with this weird shape. I also try to increase the
"lrefine_min" but this keeps happening.
[image: image.png]

This is my "flash.par" set up:

*smlrho = 1.E-27smallp = 1.E-15sim_nsubzones = 16lrefine_min_init =
4lrefine_min = 4dtmin = 0.1E-20*

*sim_pAmbient = 1.E-12sim_rhoAmbient = 1.E-24sim_expEnergy = 1.E51*

*sim_rInit = 1.E4sim_xctr = 0.5sim_yctr = 0.5*

*gamma           = 1.4*

*xmin = 0.xmax = 1.E16ymin = 0.ymax = 1.E16*

*xl_boundary_type = "axisymmetric"xr_boundary_type =
"outflow"yl_boundary_type = "axisymmetric"yr_boundary_type = "outflow"*

*cfl = 0.5*

*checkpointFileIntervalTime = 0.01*

*nend            = 10000tmax            = 1.E8*

*eintSwitch     = 1.e-4*

*lrefine_max     = 8refine_var_1 = "dens"refine_var_2 = "pres"*

*# Uniform Grid specific parameters #iGridSize = 8   #global number of
gridpoints along x, excluding gcells#jGridSize = 8   #global number of
gridpoints along y, excluding gcells#kGridSize = 1iProcs = 8 #num procs in
i directionjProcs = 8 #num procs in j direction*

Nguyen Thi Yen Binh

College Student

Space Science and Satellite Technology

University of Science and Technology of Ha Noi

binhnty.bi12-060 at st.usth.edu.vn

+84367533986

Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, Viet Nam

<https://www.facebook.com/wbinhw>

<https://www.instagram.com/yenbinne/>

<https://github.com/pea9>

Vào Th 2, 24 thg 7, 2023 vào lúc 03:58 Adam Reyes <
adam.reyes at rochester.edu> đã viết: