[FLASH-USERS] Model for EOS table in LaserSlab

Jian Fuh Ong jianfuh.ong at eli-np.ro
Mon Jun 5 17:23:10 EDT 2023

Dear Adam Reyes,

Thank you for you reply. However, I cannot find the information that I am looking for in the users guide.

It only explains the variables for the EOS but no information about the physics model used.

In particular, what ionisation model is used to determine the ionisation state?

Regards,

Ong Jian Fuh
Extreme Light Infrastructure - Nuclear Physics
"Horia Hulubei" National Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering
30 Reactorului Street,
077125 Magurele (Ilfov), Romania
www.eli-np.ro
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jian-Fuh-Ong