[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] LaserSlab still not working

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Wed Jun 7 20:05:30 EDT 2023

Hi Div,

Judging from your HYPRE_PATH it looks like you're pointing to the source
code of hypre rather than to the install location for the library. The
missing header files that the compiler can't find should be in
$HYPRE_PATH/include.

If you built hypre without specifying a prefix (see
https://github.com/hypre-space/hypre/blob/master/INSTALL.md) the library
will be in src/hypre (I think).
Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)