[FLASH-USERS] Using Flash to model prepulse (Timing issues can't find anything on it)

Sharma, Divyanshu Raj sharma22 at llnl.gov
Tue Jun 20 21:01:44 EDT 2023

Hi,

I tried running flash with this input flash.par file for LaserSlab with increasing the storage in the runtime command +laser ed_maxPulseSections=600 but I was getting issues with the
DRIVER_ABORT: ed_setupPulses: Wrong time order for pulse sections and I don't know what that would specifically entail. I tried experimenting with the time parameters in flash.par but nothing seemed to fix it. I have attached the log file along with my flash.par file used to run.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Div Sharma