[FLASH-USERS] Gravity in StirFromFile Turbulence Simulation

Alex Anorve manzana.granada at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:41:29 EDT 2023

Hello:

I am running a StirFromFile simulation. Following the manual I setup the
object dir with something similar to

./setup StirFromFile -auto -3d -nxb=16 -nyb=16 -nzb=16 +ug
-with-unit=physics/Hydro.

After compiling the object dir everything goes well, however after running
the flash4 executable I get the message "Gravity initialized"

I do not want to run the simulation with Gravity enabled, after searching
for a while, I found that the message comes from the module Driver,
specifically from source/Driver/DriverMain/Driver_initFlash.F90 which calls
to Gravity_init()

How can I disable Gravity to run only the simulation with the Hydro module
(without gravity)?

Many thanks for your help

Alex Anorve