[FLASH-USERS] FLASH compilation

Carlos Celma ccelma.96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:01:05 EDT 2023

Hello all,
I am experiencing issues with the FLASH compilation, the error is:

/usr/local/mpich2//bin/mpif90 -ggdb -c -O2 -fdefault-real-8
-fdefault-double-8 -Wuninitialized  -DMAXBLOCKS=1000 -DNXB=8 -DNYB=8
-DNZB=1 -DN_DIM=2 Burn_interface.F90
make: /usr/local/mpich2//bin/mpif90: Command not found
make: *** [Makefile:116: Burn_interface.o] Error 127

which seems not to recognize mpich in my machine, however I would like to
run it using openmpi and not mpich. I am not sure how to change this in the
specifications.I have seen that in the webpage:
https://flash.rochester.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p7/node36.html#Sec:SetupMakefile
The link redirecting to the how to library is not working. Could you
provide any advice regarding this?
Thanks for your help,
Carlos Celma