[FLASH-USERS] Sigbus error

Alvaro Sanchez alvaro.sanchez at greentownsbyfusion.com
Thu Jun 29 09:16:30 EDT 2023

Hello dear Flash community,

I came across an error message that I guess is not directly related to FLash, still I don't know where to go to get help, so I come here as always, so thank you very much in advance.

The error is simple, when I increase the weight of a simulation by increasing the number of processors and the resolution, at some point it crashes with the next error:

Program received signal SIGBUS: Access to an undefined portion of a memory object.

The same simulation runs perfectly with lower procs/resolution.

I think it is because of default docker limits share memory size, tried to fix it by changing it but still getting the same horrible result.

Any idea of how to fix this?

Thank you very very much for any help you could give me, really appreciate it 🙂