[FLASH-USERS] ERROR ZPinch simulation using Voc_example.dat

Gines Garcia gines.garcia at greentownsbyfusion.com
Thu Mar 16 15:44:57 EDT 2023

Dear Flash users,

I am writing to request some help with a simulation I am running in Flash. When I try to initiate the ZPinch simulation using the potential from the alternative option with the file Voc_example.dat, I keep getting the following error message: "getCellFaceArea : this face doesn't exist".

I have tried troubleshooting the issue myself by checking the input parameters and file paths, but I have not been able to resolve the problem. I am hoping someone in the community might be able to provide some guidance or advice on how to fix this error and get my simulation running smoothly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.