[FLASH-USERS] Opacity tables

Tomer Catabi tomercatabi at mail.tau.ac.il
Sun Mar 19 09:51:28 EDT 2023

Hello Flash users and developers,

I am writing to seek some help with creating Opacity tables for laser
driven simulations. I am new to the field of HEDP and was wondering if
anyone could point me in the right direction of finding the relevant data
in order to create the tables.
I was able to create the relevant data for the EOS information using the
FEOS code, but could not find a source for the relevant opacity data.
If anyone knows where I can find the relevant information or if there is a
way of creating it numerically I would very much appreciate it if you could
point me in the right direction.

All best,
Tomer