[FLASH-USERS] Not able to configure the Flash in SCARF

Haritha Rajeev Nair harithan at tifrh.res.in
Fri Mar 31 02:14:52 EDT 2023

Hello,
I have just started working on FLASH in SCARF (Slurm based cluster). I
tried to run
  ./setup Sedov -auto
and this is the error I got :
Using Makefile.h: /work4/clf/hnair/FLASH4.6.1/sites/
scarf.rl.ac.uk/Makefile.h
generating Makefile ERROR: A Config in your simulation requires the mpi
library but I cannot find any info about it. If you automatically link in
that library, create a variable LIB_MPI in your
Makefile.h and make it empty

When I checked the Makefile for the scarf the LIB_MPI was empty. I am a bit
new to this so dont know how to solve this issue. Hope if anyone can help
me here.

With kind regards,
Haritha Nair
Junior Research Scientist