[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Re: resistivity problems

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Thu May 4 13:16:20 EDT 2023

Hi Zhao,

I don't see any issues with how you're setting the resistivity. Are your
simulations producing the magnetic fields that you expect? I'm
surprised you don't see any differences between the runs at different
resistivities.
Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)