[FLASH-USERS] FLASH4.7: SpitzerHighZ/MagneticResistivity_fullState

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Mon May 8 10:56:02 EDT 2023

Hi Gabriel,

Yes you are correct, the entire local subroutine contained in there for
"loglambda" can be safely removed. All of the local loglambda subroutines
that are used in the various materialProperties units have been deprecated
in favor of a central one that is part of the PlasmaState unit
<https://flash.rochester.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p7/node148.html>
.

I'm attaching a patch that will remove the routine from the source code.
You can copy it into the "FLASH4.7" directory and apply it with

> patch -p1 < SpitzerHighZResistivity.patch

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)