[FLASH-USERS] Driver_computeDt.F90 error

Yên Bình yenbinhpy308 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 03:39:34 EDT 2023

Dear Adam Reyes,

Thank you for your kind help. I resolved the problem. But now I have a new
one.

When I try to run the command *$ mpirun -np 4 flash4.*
I got an error message:

*flash4: error while loading shared libraries: libhdf5.so.10: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directoryflash4: error while loading
shared libraries: libhdf5.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directoryflash4: error while loading shared libraries:
libhdf5.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory--------------------------------------------------------------------------Primary
job  terminated normally, but 1 process returneda non-zero exit code. Per
user-direction, the job has been
aborted.--------------------------------------------------------------------------flash4:
error while loading shared libraries: libhdf5.so.10: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory*

I checked and found that the *libhdf5.so.10* file in already in the
directory */usr/local/hdf5/lib/.*

Please help me with this. Thank you very much.

Binh.

Nguyen Thi Yen Binh

College Student

Space Science and Satellite Technology

University of Science and Technology of Ha Noi

binhnty.bi12-060 at st.usth.edu.vn

+84367533986

Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, Viet Nam

<https://streaklinks.com/BggTabbLi3H6cbrzHwDZOI9W/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwbinhw>

<https://streaklinks.com/BggTabb4uJJcCRzerQAKGQ2O/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fyenbinne%2F>

<https://streaklinks.com/BggTabjysqK_E-X6bAmIcgup/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fpea9>

ᐧ

Vào Th 6, 12 thg 5, 2023 vào lúc 14:38 Adam Reyes <
adam.reyes at rochester.edu> đã viết: