[FLASH-USERS] Noob question on implementing a wind condition with variable velocity

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Thu May 25 11:03:39 EDT 2023

Hi Jonathan,

Since you want to know your position in the y-axis, I would think that yes
Grid_bcApplyToRegionSpecialized would be the way to go since you'll have
access to the blockId so you can call Grid_getCellCoords. This is also in
the docstring for GbATRS:

...several extra arguments over Grid_bcApplyToRegion. One is the blockHandle,
which allows

!!   access to the coordinates information.

Best,
--------
Ryan