[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Re: Segmentation fault after file modification

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:37:16 EDT 2023

Yup, you currently calculate radius before i,j,k get assigned values(!)

! what you currently have:
! i,j,k aren't assigned any values until the do loops below!

radius = xCenter(i)**2+yCenter(j)**2+zCenter(k)**2

     ! Sum contributions from the indicated blkLimits of cells.

     do k = blkLimits(LOW,KAXIS), blkLimits(HIGH,KAXIS)

        do j = blkLimits(LOW,JAXIS), blkLimits(HIGH,JAXIS)

           do i = blkLimits(LOW,IAXIS), blkLimits(HIGH,IAXIS)

Best,
--------
Ryan