[FLASH-USERS] output files: Getting started guide?

Blackman David david.blackman at eli-beams.eu
Fri Oct 6 12:11:42 EDT 2023

Actually to add to the previous question, is there any simple documentation on how to process these files? The flash documentation doesn't provide a particularly straightforward answer. The yt-project is a reasonable choice. I am planning to run a large quantity of flash simulations coupled with PIC simulations. For this purpose I would need to write some sort of automated script to generate a cartesian or cylindrical grid. The yt-project seems like a good place to start, but a simple understanding of how to reconstructed the flash grid into an array of co-ordinates of vertices would be helpful.