[FLASH-USERS] Mass Diffusivity

Hansen, Eddie ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Mon Oct 16 10:45:29 EDT 2023

Hi Max,

To answer your first question, you can do either and it depends on which Conductivity implementation you request from your simulation’s Config file. If you use “Constant” then you specify the thermal conductivity, and if you use “Constant-diff” then you specify the thermal diffusivity.

Mass diffusivity is not explicitly implemented in FLASH. What the user guide means is that the file infrastructure exists if someone wanted to take the time to implement this.

--
Eddie Hansen
Applications Group Leader