[FLASH-USERS] Code crash when moving to an AMD based machine

Reyes, Adam adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Tue Apr 30 04:04:20 EDT 2024

Hi Haakon,

Could you share a bit more context about what you’re observing, maybe the exact error from FLASH and the boundary conditions that you’re using? Are you using the same compiler between the two machines?
Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)