[FLASH-USERS] Homogenoues Isotropic Turbulence using StirTurb case

Reyes, Adam adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Thu Feb 1 05:23:01 EST 2024

Hi Akash,

I believe if you setup that problem as described it will use an explicit constant viscosity. You can search the FLASH publications <https://flash.rochester.edu/site/publications/flash_pubs.shtml> for the work by Christoph Federrath if you want to read more about the work in driven turbulence that has been done with that unit.
Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)