[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Library conflict at the end of make and segmentation fault

Reyes, Adam adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Wed Feb 7 05:49:38 EST 2024

Hi Mattia,

I think openmpi provides a “ompi_info” command that should print out all information on how it was built. Somewhere in there should have the compiler version.
Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)