[FLASH-USERS] 截屏2024-01-30 01.17.12

郑佳乐 zhengjl1103 at shu.edu.cn
Mon Jan 29 12:36:57 EST 2024

HI all,
I ran into a problem in quick start as shown in the attachment. When doing ‘make’ in the linux terminal, there appearred acompiler error. This compiler error appears to be caused by a type mismatch when calling the MPI_Bcast function. The error message states that on lines 545 and 550, the type of the first argument to the MPI_Bcast function does not match that of the third argument. Specifically, extraHydroInfo is declared to be of type REAL(8), but MPI is of type FLASH_REAL in the MPI_Bcast call, and the compiler seems to think that the two do not match.
I can't fix this compilation problem,any advices would be highly appreciated?
Best regards,
layoneu