[FLASH-USERS] Several puzzles related to zpinch simulation.

Jiale Zheng zhengjl1103 at shu.edu.cn
Mon Mar 18 10:02:58 EDT 2024

Hello Yaoxin,

Many thanks to your help. By the way, how could I get access to IONMIX4 code, it that an open source one? I found many paper using that code and they all cited the paper you offered  me. Unfortunately, none of them or other online contents gave detailed information about the code.

Best regards

Jiale