[FLASH-USERS] Calculation of output values

Peter Manzella peter.manzella at maine.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:19:26 EDT 2024

Ernesto,

I had looked through that, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking
for. It may be in part that based on the output, all I know about the
parameter is what it is called there, and that may not be entirely helpful.
I am trying to figure out what, and how "dye" and "dele" are calculated. I
can assume that "dele" is deleptonization, but I can't seem to find
anything in that unit for how it is calculated.

peter.manzella at maine.edu