[FLASH-USERS] [FLASH-USER] Help. Problem with starting FLASH

Emanuel Escobar emanuel.escobar.lavin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:21:35 EDT 2024

Dear Flash team.
I am a new user of the code and I am having problems running the quick
start of Flash4.6.2.
Particularly when I execute the ./setup Sedov -auto
I have followed the step-by-step described in the user manual and, when I
execute the make command, the answer of the system is "permission denied"
for /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openmpi.
I have changed the permission (chmod 777 -R) for
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openmpi", but I can´t run the code and the
message is keeping.
Could you help me please?
Best ragards.
[image: image.png]

Emanuel Escobar Lavín
B.Eng., Aerospace Engineer
M.Sc.Eng., major in Mechanics
Phone: +56 (2) 29761906 - +56 (9) 72133822