[FLASH-USERS] Postdoc opportunities in multi-dimensional stellar hydrodynamics

Hix, William Raphael raph at ornl.gov
Fri Dec 1 23:45:26 EST 2017

Dear FLASH Users community,

In addition to the 3 positions affiliated with our multi-institutional SciDAC team that Sean Couch already pointed out, ORNL also has a post-doctoral position available.

The link to the recruitment site is

https://recruiting.ornl.gov/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDA1MDU2QjQzOTc3MUVEN0I1QTgzMzQyRUMxMjU0NjImY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=010&sap-language=EN

				Raph

William Raphael Hix                       Email:  raph at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory             Voice:  (865) 574-4716
P.O. Box 2008                               Fax:  (865) 241-5649
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6354