[FLASH-USERS] IncompNS Unit

IBRAHIM NASUH YILDIRAN iyildiran17 at ku.edu.tr
Mon Dec 25 17:32:48 EST 2017

Dear all,

I am new to Flash and trying to setup my own problem. I want to simulate
very simple 2D Hagen-Poiseuille flow in uniform grid and I use
IncompNS/constdens unit to solve it. Basically I want to give uniform
velocity at inlet, pressure at outlet, no-slip at both upper and lower
walls and obtain parabolic velocity profile.

How can I apply the boundary conditions? User defined boundary condition
doesn't work with IncompNS. I try to manipulate NOSLIP_INS, INFLOW_INS and
NEUMANN_INS boundary conditions in Grid_applyBCEdge file, but I couldn't
get correct result yet. Since user guide is not informative for this unit,
I am very appreciated with your help.

Kind Regards,
Ibrahim Nasuh YILDIRAN