[FLASH-USERS] Supported geometry

Rodrigo Fernandez fernandez at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 26 18:58:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a few questions about the geometry support in FLASH2.5:

a) Does the PPM module support 2D spherical coordinates (r,theta)?
I've done some 2D runs and they seem to work fine, plus the geometric
correction to the fluxes seems to have been taken care of in
"hydro/explicit/split/geom.F90", but the header in the latter
subroutine (and the old FAQs) says otherwise...

b) Is the inclusion of "mesh/amr/paramesh2.0/quadratic_spherical" in
Config critical?

c) Does the MHD module in FLASH3 support 2D spherical?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.