[FLASH-USERS] Question about direct manipulation of Flash HDF5 data

Ken Dere kdere at gmu.edu
Tue Nov 27 08:44:25 EST 2007

Another alternative is to use the Python PyTables module.  It is pretty
straightforward.  If you are interested, I can send a short Python
function that just lists the nodes in an hdf file.  I also shows the
basic mechanics of just opening an hdf file.

Ken

--
Kenneth P. Dere
Research Professor of Solar Physics