[FLASH-USERS] 2D disk models

Tomasz Plewa tomek at scs.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 11 08:35:08 EST 2008

Peter -

That is correct and it would be the specific total energy, of course.
Extra contribution should be automatically accounted for in
update_soln (provided the third velocity component is not eliminated
given the problem is 2D and not 3D).

Cheers -

Tomek
--
School of Computational Science, DSL 443       ph:  850.644.1959
Florida State University                       fax: 850.644.0098

Peter Woitke wrote:

> Hi once more,
>
> one remaining question is about the kinetic energy and the equation
> of state. The specific internal energy should be
>
>   e = e_int + 1/2 (vr^2 + vz^2 + vphi^2),
>
> So I seems neccessary to include the vphi^2-term "everywhere".
> But where is "everywhere" in the FLASH-code?
>
> Thank you,
>
>   Peter Woitke

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.