[FLASH-USERS] Problem in solving jenas instability for spherical geometry using FLASH2.5

John ZuHone zuhone at flash.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 14 15:56:27 EST 2008

Hello M.A.,

	With regards to your first question, are you using the jeans setup in
the FLASH 2.5 source tree? There doesn't seem to be a setup called
"testsph" in the setups directory. Also, it would be good to know
whether you are using the multigrid or the multipole solver for
gravity. Both the timestep being zero and the fact that the gravity
solver complaining about Mtot = 0 suggest that something has gone
wrong with the initial setup of density on the grid.

	I would have to think more carefully about your second question.

Best,

John ZuHone