[FLASH-USERS] Problem in installing Flash View

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 31 09:41:44 EST 2008

M,

Re the first 2 errors:  when I've built VTK, the installation step has failed to collect the headers all in one nice place.

Could it be that vtkInput- and vtkOutputPort are somewhere in the vtk tree, and that you have to add a "-I" argument to your
flashview build (or move the header files)?

I think fixing the first 2 errors will eliminate the second 2.

--

Randy.