[FLASH-USERS] Problem in installing Flash View

M.A. Latife latife at astro.rug.nl
Thu Jan 31 09:56:34 EST 2008

Hi Randy,

1 Both under RedHat 4 Enterprise and CentOS 5
2 No error messages I know of.

I am not the only one with this problem. Tomek wrote that he experienced
similar problems. See his message below.

"You may want to report VisIt freez to the visit mailing list. We have
experience the same problem here running on CentOS 4.5 and 5.x machines
(Intel and AMD).

VisIt works all right in 1D, yes.

Tomek "

Kind Regards,