[FLASH-USERS] Maximum number of blocks

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 20 11:12:23 EDT 2008

You could increase the size of individual blocks and decrease the
maxblocks. That also decreases the count of number of cells you have,
because the ratio of interior to guardcell improves.

However, 90000 does seem like an excessive number of blocks.
Maxblocks is the maximum number of blocks on a single
processor. You could use more processors and thus reduce the maxblocks
proportionately.

Anshu