[FLASH-USERS] Unsupported boundary condititions

Josef Stöckl josef.stoeckl at uibk.ac.at
Wed May 7 09:19:40 EDT 2008

Hi Anshu,

Yes, I'm indeed using the Multigrid solver. I didn't find any mention of
this solver not working with "outflow", but I'll have to check again. I
wonder though, isn't "grav_boundary_type" the boundary condition used
for the self gravity? Because I had set that to "periodic" for my
initial tests.

Thanks and best regards,
Josef