[FLASH-USERS] Unsupported boundary condititions

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed May 7 09:06:41 EDT 2008

It appears that you are using the multigrid solver for gravity in your
simulation.
Self gravity in FLASH does not support outflow boundary conditions, most of
the
other solvers do. From the setups included with the distribution you can
check out
"Sod" and "Sedov", they both use outflow boundary conditions.

Anshu