[FLASH-USERS] Unsupported boundary condititions

John ZuHone zuhone at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed May 7 09:31:45 EDT 2008

Hi Josef,

Sorry... want to make sure I understand precisely what you're doing....

Is this a cosmological box simulation in which clusters form, and
which you're also incorporating cosmological expansion? Or is this a
simulation of an isolated cluster? In the latter case you not only
want multigrid and "grav_boundary_type" set to "isolated", but you
also want to make sure that you're including the unit Grid/GridSolvers/
IsoBndMultipole.

If this is still not helpful, if you could send along your flash.par,
and the files setup_call and setup_units in your object directory,
that might provide more information.

Best,

John Z