[FLASH-USERS] VisIt - New submenus for flash data

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Thu May 8 06:44:34 EDT 2008

Hi Randy,

Yes indeed that solves the problem. Now it is without the bad blocks,
which was indeed coming from the parent blocks.

Thanks man.

The only unfortunate thin is that I repeatedly have to do this now.
Especially because I have a adaptive mesh refinement, I cannot just
ignore most of the parent blocks.

Greetz,
Seyit