[FLASH-USERS] V-cycle not converging

Tomasz Plewa tplewa at fsu.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:57:04 EDT 2008

Seyit -

Moving to FLASH3 will potentially offer you more support. It does not
guarantee that your problem will be automatically solved. Well, in
general nothing can be taken for granted. But in this particular case,
we have seen problems with FLASH2 multigrid that migrated to FLASH3. As
I said, no guarantee (but still worth trying).

By the way, can you remind this audience what you are missing from FLASH2?

Tomek