[FLASH-USERS] V-cycle not converging

seyit seyit at astro.rug.nl
Thu Sep 18 17:27:13 EDT 2008

Tomek,

> By the way, can you remind this audience what you are missing from
FLASH2?

I think you mean at which part of the migration I have difficulties
switching to FLASH3? It has been some while now, but the last thing that I
did together with a colleague was solving some problems. I think the only
place we were stuck was trying to implement eos (eos1d in FLASH2.5). But I
will work on that after I finish my article with the results of FLASH2.5,
which are almost finished btw.

Anyway, could anyone answer the two "simple" questions I asked earlier?

1) Is this warning something bad?
2) would reducing mgrid_max_residual_norm (or using -O3 optimization) help?

Kind Regards,
Seyit

PS: have I mentioned how bad ifort 8 is?... I guess I have. I was reminded
of that again today, when I noticed yet again that that compiler messed up
some results.