[FLASH-USERS] Error in AMR Prolong Routine

James Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Fri Apr 10 14:25:06 EDT 2009

Anshu,

Thanks for the response. I am a bit skeptical that it is a memory
issue, because the simulation runs without issue for 5000 steps and
this crash recurs even after restarting from a checkpoint file only 36
steps before the crash. Only a few blocks are refined and derefined
during this period, whereas thousands are refined and derefined
earlier in the simulation. So if this is a memory issue, it is one
that arises very quickly.

Just to be clear, I do not have a modified Driver_sourceTerms.F90 file
in this simulation, so I am never explicitly setting the density
values myself.

--
James Guillochon
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics