[FLASH-USERS] Error in AMR Prolong Routine

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 10 13:45:55 EDT 2009

James,

There is no place where density gets set to 0 explicitly. Normally we
encounter density going 0 only when the memory is getting trampled
somewhere, and so there is some bug somewhere. If you are seeing this
in the recv array, then you might be skirting too close to using up
all the available memory on the system. One such situation we
encounterd once  had to do with there being not enough memory for an
allocate call, but instead of reporting error, the system returned the
call and memory trampled.

Anshu