[FLASH-USERS] about viscosity

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 30 15:05:45 EDT 2009

It is definitely worth switching to FLASH3.1.1a, the newest release.
There is an implementation of constant viscosity in that distribution,
which has undergone some testing, and at least one person we know is
using it. Additionally, you are likely to get better support from us
if you are using FLASH 3, it has been the production code in the
center  for over two years now, so there is very little remaining
knowledge of FLASH 2.

A direct reply to your email address (not including the mailing list) bounced.

Anshu