[FLASH-USERS] Flash2.5 question MHD Wave Energy

Arthur Poland polandart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:34:05 EST 2009

We are using the MHD modules in flash2.5. We set off an explosion
(energy input) which distorts the magnetic field as expected. This
distortion should carry magnetic wave energy from the explosion point.
 From what I can see this energy transport is not included in flash. Has
anyone worked to include it?

  On another note, conduction is almost exclusively along the magnetic
field. In flash it is handled isotropically. We have developed a module
that limits conduction to being only along the magnetic field. If
someone wants it, please let me know.
Thanks
Art Poland

--