[FLASH-USERS] Flash2.5 question MHD Wave Energy

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 25 18:32:59 EST 2009

To the best of my knowledge this isn't something anyone has worked on, but
Dongwook (copied on this mail) can give a more definitive answer.

We are always interested in any modules contributed by the users. If you
don't mind making it available to the community, we'll be happy to translate it
to FLASH3 and include it in the next release with appropriate acknowledgements.

Anshu