[FLASH-USERS] parameters changes allowed on restart?

Andrew Szymkowiak andrew.szymkowiak at yale.edu
Tue Nov 24 17:19:09 EST 2009

Okay, I managed to get the integration step size to begin auto changing
again by replacing the code in

source/physics/Hydro/HydroMain/split/MHD_8WV/Hydro_init.F90

that says:

  if (.not.dr_restart) then
     hy_dtmin = HUGE(hy_dtmin)
  else
     hy_dtmin = dr_dt
  endif

with just:

hy_dtmin = HUGE(hy_dtmin)

That is, with my combination of units, I think the driver is not
properly setting dr_dt on restarts - I'll leave it to the experts to
decide how this should really be fixed...

Thanks,
     Andy S.