[FLASH-USERS] SPECIES_FLUX_END and some RHD questions

Alexander Wagner alexander.y.wagner at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:38:04 EDT 2009

Dear FLASH users,

Certain lines in my Flash.h file generated in FLASH3.2 read

#define SPECIES_FLUX_BEGIN (PROP_FLUX_END + CONSTANT_ONE)
#define SPECIES_FLUX_END (FLUX_SPECIES_BEGIN + NSPECIES_FLUX -
CONSTANT_ONE)

Isn't FLUX_SPECIES_BEGIN in the second line supposed to be
SPECIES_FLUX_BEGIN? I changed it in the template file and it works.

Another thing I noticed in unitCfg.py, is that the line

return {},
r'MASS_SCALAR\s+(?P<msname>\w+)(\s+)?(?:(NORENORM|RENORM:(?P<gpname>\S*)|'
+ strEosmapRE + ')\s*)*\s*$'

in def initparseMASS_SCALAR(self):, I think, should read

return {},
r'MASS_SCALAR\s+(?P<msname>\w+)(\s+)?(?:(NORENORM|RENORM:\s*(?P<gpname>\S*)|'
+ strEosmapRE + ')\s*)*\s*$'

that is, there is a \s* missing after RENORM:

RHD questions:

Does anyone know whether the update for species in hy_rhd_sweep.F90
works? (That long expression that includes vint).

Is the RHD unit currently being developed?

I also noticed in the manual that the runtime parameter for the
reconstruction type in the RHD unit is listed as being called
"rhd_reconType", but the one read in in RHD/Hydro_init.F90 is named
"reconType".

Many thanks,
Alex