[FLASH-USERS] SPECIES_FLUX_BEGIN and some RHD questions

Alexander Wagner alexander.y.wagner at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:10:25 EDT 2009

Dear FLASH users,

Certain lines in my Flash.h file generated in FLASH3.2 read

#define SPECIES_FLUX_BEGIN (PROP_FLUX_END + CONSTANT_ONE)
#define SPECIES_FLUX_END (FLUX_SPECIES_BEGIN + NSPECIES_FLUX - CONSTANT_ONE)

Isn't FLUX_SPECIES_BEGIN in the second line supposed to be
SPECIES_FLUX_BEGIN? I couldn't find anything on this in the user mail
archives.

Also, does anyone know whether the update for species in
hy_rhd_sweep.F90 works? (That long expression that includes vint).

Is the RHD unit currently being developed?

Many thanks,
Alex