[FLASH-USERS] ERROR After calling Eos

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 27 13:05:47 EDT 2010

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010, Sean Lynch wrote:

> The values after Eos_getData and before the call to Eos are the same as
> what is listed in the error (produced right after, during the call to
> Eos_putData). So I'm assuming the problem is in the
> Simulation_initBlock.
>
> Can you give me a little more direction on how to make sure
> Simulation_initBlock is handling this correctly? I'm not sure I
> understand why this subroutine would "not expect to be invoked on such a
> coarse block."

Sean,

I was just guessing - if you send me your Simulation_initBlock.F90, I will
check whether I see anything suspicious there.

Try to pick some variable - it does not need to be related to Eos in any
way - say XYZ_VAR; fill all cells of it with a constant value like 999.9;
do you see that value in Eos_wrapped, in the solnData array after the
Grid_getBlkPtr call?